Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello Kitty Cake Pops

It's our daughter's birthday this weekend and she requested a Hello Kitty theme.  In preparation for her day, I purchased a silicone mold on Etsy last month to try and save time.  Later find out it's coming from China and takes something like 28-30 business days to get here.  I had been psyching myself up once I realized they would have to be formed by hand.  Surprisingly, they were pretty easy.  Nothing like a good youtube tutorial to help guide you through.  Oh, and please excuse the background clutter.  These were done with my iphone at 2am and I was not about to pull out the Nikon for more professional pics :)



2 comments:

  1. I had one of these cake pops and they were so delicious! So soft and moist. The outside is just as good as the inside! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How appropriate for my best friend to leave my first message :) Thank you and I am so glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete