Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mickey & Minnie Cupcakes

If I learned anything this past weekend, it was NEVER, EVER, EVER place fondant ears on mickey, then place a lid over it the night before.  I woke up to almost every ear flopped over and was HORRIFIED. They softened because they had no air.  The only way to fix it was to snap toothpicks in half and place one behind each ear.  I was a mess all day worrying about it.  Luckily, my client was kind and understanding.  I refused to let her pay for the order and she refused to take her money back.  I was told they tasted great so that made me feel a little better.  That will never happen again!  I have no pics of the ears flopped over because I was way too upset to take any, but here are some shots I got the night before.







No comments:

Post a Comment